Azusa Pacific University’s School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences prepares students to lead in the helping professions.
The school offers 27 undergraduate and graduate programs, including MSW, MFT, and degrees in athletic training, leadership, research psychology and data analytics, child life, organizational psychology, kinesiology, and college counseling and student development. It also equips leaders through accredited doctoral programs, such as higher education Ph.D. and Ed.D. degrees, a clinical psychology Psy.D. program, and a DPT.
The school also offers several tuition discounts to help students meet their education goals.
Bachelor’s Completion Programs
- Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization
- Athletic Training, M.S.
- Child Life, M.S.
- Clinical Psychology: Marriage and Family Therapy, M.A.
- College Counseling and Student Development, M.S.
- Leadership, M.A.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Organizational Psychology, M.S.
- Physical Education, M.A., and Adapted Physical Education Added Authorization
- Physical Education, M.A., and Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Physical Education, M.S. (also online)
- Research Psychology and Data Analytics, M.S.
News & FeaturesMore News & Features