Graduate and Professional Checklist
- Submit your APU application.
There is no cost to apply. APU waives the application fee for military-connected students.
- Send official transcripts from previous college or university experience to:
Graduate and Professional Admissions
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Your application is not complete until all transcripts have been received.
- Order official military transcripts, only if you are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a professional program. Use the appropriate link:
- Apply for financial aid by completing your FAFSA.
- Apply for VA benefits and complete your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you are a veteran, email your DD214 and COE to the Office of Military and Veteran Education Benefits at email@example.com.
- Complete APU’s MVEB Application Packet.
- Schedule a campus tour with a veteran student employee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend a Military-connected Student Orientation in the fall or spring. Contact Military and Veteran Services at (626) 815-4631 for information.
- Join the Veteran’s Club by emailing email@example.com.
- Visit the Veteran’s Den at 680 E. Alosta Ave., Suite 211, Azusa, CA 91702, or call (626) 815-4631 for information.
Additional Student Resources
- Visit the Learning Enrichment Center, which provides disability services and tutoring upon request.
- Visit the Writing Center and libraries for resources to help you succeed in your program.
- Access health and wellness tools through the Student Health Center and University Counseling Center.
- Seek spiritual support with SoulQuest, the ministry dedicated to helping graduate and professional students deepen their spiritual and vocational journeys.