Any individual formally admitted and is or has been in attendance at Azusa Pacific University. The term does not apply to applicants for admission, nor does it apply to persons who have been admitted but who have not registered.
Any record(s) directly related to a student and maintained by Azusa Pacific University or by a party acting for the university. Education records include any information or data recorded in any medium, including, but not limited to: handwriting, print, computer media, video or audio tape, film, microfilm, and microfiche.
Information that may be released to anyone without the consent of the student, unless the student indicates otherwise, except to the extent that FERPA authorizes disclosure without consent.
Azusa Pacific University has designated the following categories as directory information, which may, at the university’s discretion, be released to the public without consent of the student:
- Name of Student
- Addresses (local and permanent, including email address)
- Telephone numbers (local and permanent)
- Dates of registered attendance
- Enrollment status (e.g., full time or part time)
- School or division of enrollment
- Major field of study
- Nature and dates of degrees and awards received
- Participation in officially recognized activities and sports
- Weight and height of members of athletic teams