Public Health Master’s Degree
The online Master of Public Health (MPH) program is designed to provide learners with a foundation in the major elements of public health, including health services administration, project and program design, epidemiology, biostatistics, environmental health, social and behavioral theory and application, and health care policy and law.
The curriculum is built to align with competencies defined by the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH) and the core functions outlined by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Graduates are equipped to pursue careers in a wide range of public health industries, from local organizations to national research institutes. This 42-unit program may also serve as a stepping-stone to various doctoral programs.
- Coursework delivers relevant knowledge and skills in five core areas of public health:
- Health Services Administration
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Students receive a practical blend of theory and real-world application of relevant principles
- Graduates leave prepared for leadership careers in the field and/or to continue with doctoral studies