News Archive (2023)
- December 1, 2023 by Saundri LuippoldAfter more than 25 years as a business leader for an aerospace company, Mark Cawman, DBA, decided to turn to teaching where he experiences true vocational satisfaction by equipping APU students with tools they need to succeed in the business world.
- November 6, 2023 by Megan WilhelmCurtis Isozaki ’14, MA ’18, CF-LSP, loves mentoring students, building strong relationships, and cultivating belonging in the Honors College's tight-knit community.
- October 12, 2023 by Saundri LuippoldElisa Marchetti (Rohlwing) ‘04, MBA ‘09, encounters superheroes everyday, and she is one herself. While she does not wear a cape or fight villains, she has faithfully fought a much tougher foe—cancer—as a caretaker.
- October 5, 2023Wendi Dykes McGehee, PhD, CF-LSP, interim dean of Azusa Pacific University’s School of Business and Management, was recently featured in The LSP (LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®) Magazine.
- July 24, 2023 by Stephanie ThurrottGoing to college as an adult can help you advance in your field or launch a new career. From financial aid to connecting with support, here’s what to know.
- June 8, 2023Azusa Pacific University President Adam J. Morris, PhD, named Glendora, Calif., resident Anita Fitzgerald Henck, PhD, provost and chief academic officer at APU, effective July 1, 2023.
- May 15, 2023 by Nathan FosterLearn about how Azusa Pacific University’s School of Business and Management is constantly innovating and adapting to fit the needs of today’s students.
- April 24, 2023On Wednesday, April 26, Azusa Pacific University will officially launch a partnership with Whittier Christian High School to offer dual-enrollment classes beginning in fall 2023, giving students high school and college credit simultaneously.
- April 21, 2023 by Megan WilhelmFor some, Azusa Pacific University is simply the first step in their academic career. For Kristina Khederlarian, PhD, APU has been the common denominator for much of her spiritual formation and educational journey.
- April 19, 2023 by Ashley EnerizThe gig economy is bustling as freelance opportunities grow. Here’s how an APU degree can prepare you to work on your own terms.
- April 17, 2023 by Tobin PerryLearn which factors are shaping the future of business and how modern business degrees can help you meet the rapidly evolving demands of today’s world.
- February 15, 2023 by Ashley EnerizIt can be hard to decide which graduate degree or certificate best supports the career you want. Here’s an overview to help.
- February 3, 2023APU hosts four free financial literacy workshops as a part of APUx this spring.
- February 1, 2023Isela Barales, MPA student was appointed to Housing Navigation Manager for one of the top housing nonprofit organizations in LA county.
- January 27, 2023 by Stephanie ThurrottCollege finals may be different from the exams you took in high school. Discover six tips to help you prepare for and ace your finals.
- January 11, 2023The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program is available for local, eligible taxpayers at APU through the Leung School of Accounting.
- January 4, 2023 by Nathan FosterTaylor Mabuni '21 is making an impact as a carpenter who works on custom homes that are featured on many HGTV shows. In his work, he uses skills from his interdisciplinary studies degree at APU in business, leadership, and applied math.
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.
Whether you are looking to upskill at your current job, reskill to make a career change, or you’re a lifelong learner, APUx has something for you. Explore our workshops, certifications, microdegrees, and certificates today!