Business Analytics Minor
Earn a Business Analytics Minor at Azusa Pacific University
Program at a Glance
The School of Business and Management cultivates students' skills, faith, and character to become business leaders who inspire change.
Gain Hands-on Experience
- Practice solving real business challenges by integrating data analytics and your faith
- Develop practical skills and expertise in data-driven decision-making
- Gain industry insights from involved faculty mentors
By the Numbers
The business analytics minor is for students interested in developing expertise in
data science and data analytics with a specialization in the field of business. Students
learn to analyze large quantities of data and discover value-oriented insights, becoming
data-driven decision-makers in their organizations. Information is applied to a wide
range of data-rich business domains such as accounting, economics, finance, marketing,
human resource management, and supply chain management.
Browse the tabs below—if you have questions, visit the Student Services Center page, and we’ll make sure you get the info you need.
To view specific requirements and coursework information, visit the current academic
- WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
Career Outlooks and Outcomes
Manuel Camacho: My Faith Comes First
When Manuel Camacho walks across the stage at Azusa Pacific University’s commencement ceremony in May 2023, he will have accomplished a lifelong goal: to become the first person in his family to graduate from college.