The center supports students and alumni by providing regular opportunities to connect with employers in broad and varying fields. Through Career, Internship, and Camp Fairs, employers and students can expand their network and benefit from mutual growth.
Learn more about Azusa Pacific University.
Post an Internship or Job
The Handshake online platform is designed to inform students and alumni of job openings within your organization. For the best results, it’s important that job and internship listings are kept up to date. To set up or manage your profile, please follow these steps:
- Go to app.joinhandshake.com.
- If you have an established account, you can log in on the top right. If not, please register.
- Complete or update your company profile and contact information.
- Upon approval by the center, you can post, edit, close, or repost jobs available in your organization. You can also receive online applications and request résumés directly through the platform.
For more-detailed instructions on setting up your account, or to view our job posting policy and best practices for recruiting students, see our Handshake Employer Guide.
Note: It can take up to 48 hours for your employer profile to be reviewed, and an additional 48 hours for your position to post on Handshake. If any information is missing or unclear, a representative from our office will contact you for additional details.
Employer Partnership Program
On behalf of the center’s team, we are so excited to share with you our new Employer Partnership Program!
As part of the partnership program, your organization will receive:
- Complimentary priority booth at Career, Internship, and Camp Fairs
- One additional representative free at recruiting fairs
- One half-day private recruiting event on campus
- Digital company logo advertising on center TV and at on-campus workshops
- Print advertisement on recruiting fair promotional materials
- Listing as an APU employer partner at the Center for Career and Community-Engaged Learning
If you would like to be featured as an APU Employer Partner, contact us at email@example.com.
To find out about our upcoming events, visit our Handshake Events Page.