News Archive (2023)
- December 5, 2023 by Saundri LuippoldCheyenne Woon ’23, found her home away from home at APU. Her journey from Malaysia to the US is one marked by growth, self-discovery, and an appreciation for her culture as well as the cultures of others.
- November 20, 2023 by Megan WilhelmKevin & Louise Huang feel privileged to journey alongside students as they grow in their faith and their knowledge of the sciences. Their mentorship extends beyond the classroom, as they invite students over for home-cooked meals at Café Huang.
- August 23, 2023 by Stephanie ThurrottIs premed a major? Find out what this word actually means and how you can prepare yourself for medical school to reach your career goals.
- August 7, 2023 by Tobin PerryDiscover what studying STEM at a Christian university might look like for you.
- July 26, 2023 by Nathan FosterAPU's Center for Research in Science recently hosted "Human Flourishing in the Age of AI," a conference to promote a deeper understanding of AI's impact on society featuring experts on AI and a panel of APU faculty.
- July 21, 2023 by Nathan FosterPhil Cox, PhD, is passionate about mentoring students and helping them realize their dreams. Cox knows what it takes to go far in the industry with a research fellowship experience from Harvard and a doctorate from Johns Hopkins.
- July 19, 2023 by Nathan FosterAPU recently received a $200,000 grant from the National Science Foundation to study the effectiveness of learning assistants in the classroom and the experience of historically underrepresented students in STEM.
- July 12, 2023 by Nathan FosterAPU recently announced a $2 million investment to purchase equipment which will enable faculty and students to conduct cutting edge research, further bolstering APU's status as the only CCCU institution to receive the Carnegie R2 designation.
- January 18, 2023APU presents Fire From Heaven on February 25 at 7:00 p.m.
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.