Kimberly Todd, M.A.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Sociology, TESOL, and Modern Languages
Phone: (717) 826-4634
Kimberly Todd began her career teaching in China. She taught English in three colleges and universities in Yinchuan, Ningxia, and studied Mandarin, as well. She began teaching courses in APU’s Online M.A. in TESOL Program upon her return to the U.S. Passionate about educational development in underserved locations, she volunteers and sits on the board for an organization that develops and supports teachers who serve in those areas.
- M.A., Intercultural Studies and TESOL
- B.A., English
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Department of Sociology, TESOL, and Modern Languages
- TESOL Materials Development
- TESL 505 – Second-language Acquisition
- TESL 515 – Teaching English Grammar
- TESL 525 – Teaching English Pronunciation
- TESL 530 – Intercultural Communication and Language Teaching