News Archive (2022)
- September 13, 2022 by Nathan FosterJunior Eimee Ponciano has been presented with many big opportunities at APU. While she was hesitant before taking each one on, God led her to say yes and embrace the chance to grow academically, spiritually, and as a leader.
- August 19, 2022 by Peter CooleyHere are a few tips, featuring insights from current APU students, to help you thrive as you begin your collegiate journey at APU.
- May 12, 2022 by Nathan FosterRaised in an Egyptian Christian family, Tiffany Nakla ’22 grew up attending a Coptic Orthodox church. She double majored in honors humanities and biochemistry at APU, allowing her to pursue her passions while getting hands on research experience.
- April 25, 2022 by Walter Geronimo CabalClifford Young III ’23, APU's incoming SGA president knows a lot about multitasking. Young is pursuing a degree in Kinesiology and Honors Humanities, with a minor in psychology while also holding a part-time job on campus.
- April 4, 2022 by Peter CooleyIn a single day, Charlie Reynolds ’25 discovered his fiery passion for serving God.
- March 7, 2022 by Abigail ReedAlthough Eliana Swenson ’24 grew up with a rich heritage of faith and two parents who attended APU, she lacked a sense of Christian fellowship in her local Utah community. It wasn't until she attended APU herself that she truly found her faith.
- February 18, 2022 by Peter CooleyAs a community of disciples and scholars who desire a holistic and transformational education experience, Azusa Pacific University works to build a bridge between faith and science.
- January 5, 2022In turbulent times, our community has the opportunity to use our strengths to gain a better perspective. Curtis shares the importance of understanding predictability and knowledge when engaging the realities of constant change and uncertainty.
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.