News Archive (2022)
- October 27, 2022It is time to begin thinking about Winter Break so you can plan accordingly.
- September 13, 2022 by Nathan FosterJunior Eimee Ponciano has been presented with many big opportunities at APU. While she was hesitant before taking each one on, God led her to say yes and embrace the chance to grow academically, spiritually, and as a leader.
- August 31, 2022 by Nathan FosterMelissa (Dowdy) Moore '11 dreamed of being on the radio as a child. Although the route that took her there was indirect, she is now living her dream as the host of the "Faith Hope Love" show on Spirit Radio in Visalia.
- August 19, 2022 by Peter CooleyHere are a few tips, featuring insights from current APU students, to help you thrive as you begin your collegiate journey at APU.
- February 28, 2022 by Nathan FosterChoosing to pursue leadership positions as an APU college student was a transformational decision for Karla Consuelo Alejandro Meza ’22.
- February 10, 2022 by Cynthia HoffDuffle bags and dorm rooms, sporting events and bonfires, crisp new books and old favorite study nooks—college life conjures up different expectations for everyone. But no one expected the COVID-19 college experience.