Housing for Juniors and Seniors

Students who need to secure a housing assignment for their junior or senior year should participate in the housing sign-ups process. Download the How to Obtain Undergraduate Housing for Next Year (PDF) to find out how to secure campus housing.

To request housing, apart from the housing sign-ups process, for the spring semester or in the middle of a term, students should submit a Request for Campus Housing Assignment Form (PDF) to the Office of Residence Life.

Full Menu