First-year Undergraduate Student Admission Requirements
The following admission requirements apply to students currently enrolled in high school or who have earned fewer than 28 units of college credit following high school graduation. If you have earned more than 28 units, please see the transfer student requirements.
- Completed application for admission, Statement of Agreement with Institutional Policy, and Personal Statement
- Official high school transcripts
The applicant is responsible for requesting that official transcripts1 be sent from the high school from which he/she graduated (or is currently attending) and each college he/she has attended to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Mail your official transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
- Official TOEFL (80 iBT) or IELTS (6.0) score
- All international applicants must provide proof of English proficiency; review APU’s English proficiency requirements for ways to prove English proficiency without a TOEFL or IELTS score. For a TOEFL score report, use APU’s school code of 4596 to request that the report be sent to APU; note: the score is valid for only two years.
- A bank statement or other official forms of documentation of financial support must accompany the financial statement and Undergraduate Affidavit of Financial Support (PDF) form.
- See tuition and fees.
- Copy of passport
- Nursing applicants
- Additional materials are required for nursing applicants. Refer to the BSN Admission page for further information.
- Official transcripts are sealed by the high school or college and mailed directly or hand-carried to Azusa Pacific University. ↵