News Archive (2023)
- August 30, 2023 by Nathan FosterAnthony Chow ’24, a junior nursing major with a minor in philosophical apologetics, served on a Global Engagement trip this summer in Guatemala. He and his team of 11 APU students visited Guatemala in May and served in a variety of ways.
- July 12, 2023 by Nathan FosterAPU recently announced a $2 million investment to purchase equipment which will enable faculty and students to conduct cutting edge research, further bolstering APU's status as the only CCCU institution to receive the Carnegie R2 designation.
- May 9, 2023 by Nathan FosterIn our Student Spotlight series, we share the stories of amazing APU students who are being equipped to become difference makers in their respective fields. Avery Burn '24 is a nursing student who wants to share God's love through caring for others.
- April 24, 2023 by Morgan T. RogersAzusa Pacific University offers a range of nursing degree pathways so you can personalize your education to fit your career goals.
- March 13, 2023 by Ashley EnerizLearn how you can benefit patients and communities by pursuing a career in healthcare management.
Note: This information is current for the 2023-24 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.