Photography and Photo Requests
Strategic Communication and Engagement provides photography services for the following purposes:
- To capture images that communicate the APU story in print or electronic media for recruitment (administration, faculty, and student), retention, or fundraising purposes.
- To capture images that record the history of the university.
At times, these purposes may be achieved with in-house digital photography. Other times, depending on potential photograph use, Strategic Communication and Engagement secures the services of a professional photographer.
When professional photographers are hired, Strategic Communication and Engagement personnel oversees the work of these individuals and bill their services. If a campus client requests the services of a photographer from Strategic Communication and Engagement, an account number may be required before the photographer is contacted.
Contact us for more information on scheduling photography.
If you would like a copy of a university-related photo, please follow the guidelines listed below to make a photo request:
- Download the Photo Request Form (PDF). Complete the form and send it to the Division of Strategic Communication and Engagement via intracampus mail or email the form to email@example.com.
- Upon approval, we will either send the photo on a CD via intracampus mail or email the photo directly to you.
- Please allow approximately 10-15 business days for Strategic Communication and Engagement to complete your photo request.