Benefits of Summer School
- Discounted Tuition: Get up to 74% off on summer courses!
- 100-200 Class Level: $452 per unit
- 300-400 Class Level: $527 per unit
- Multiple Terms: There are several summer terms, ranging from 5-16 weeks. See class availability at home.apu.edu.
- Many Class Options: Pick from a wide variety of on-campus, online, and study-away courses.
For a complete list of open classes, visit home.apu.edu and search “summer 2023.”
|Session (Term Code)||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer I (5W1)||May 13||June 9|
|Summer II (5W2)||June 12||July 14|
|Summer III (5W3)||July 17||August 18|
|Summer IV (1)||May 8||August 11|
|Summer V (U81)||May 8||June 30|
|Summer VI (U82)||July 3||August 25|
|Summer VII (U823)||May 8||August 25|
View the Undergraduate: Summer 2023 Academic Calendar for term-specific dates and deadlines.
- Current Students: Register for summer courses on home.apu.edu beginning March 13, 2023.
- Non-Degree-Seeking Students, Future APU Freshmen, and Transfer Students: The Summer 2023 Online Application is available—apply now! For more information on applying during summer, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (800) 825-5278.
- Pay for your classes through our online Billing and Payment System.
- All students are enrolled in a 1-month or 2-month payment plan, depending on time of registration.
- Payment dates are May 1 and June 1, with full payment due by June 1.
- For summer housing information, please contact the Office of Residence Life.